9.03.2007

college life

so college is nothing what i thought that it would be. the media's view point of college is that there is alot of pressure to live a certain life, drink a certain drink, say certain words, and go to certain parties. even though belmont is a "christian" school, there are still more people that do more of these things that don't. but one thing that i do like about belmont is that there is no pressure to do certain things or say certain words. when i tell my friends that party and drink and say certain things that i don't do the things that they choose to do, they are very respectful and treat me like one of the guys, which is something that i wanted.
my college life is going well for anyone who wanted to know. classes are easier than expected, but still much harder than high school. i am making friends which is always a good thing and i am enjoying myself. even though i miss the fort, my home is nashville.

No comments: