7.13.2007

nashville

well i am moving to nashville in a little over a month and i am really excited, but no matter how excited i am there is always that bit of nervousness that is lingering in the pit of my stomach. i mean i know that there are many oppertunities in nashville, especially for my major, but there is always that doubt of failure in the back of you mind that makes you want to wonder what you are doing. it's like god designed you to be that way to make you the best that you can be in fear of failure.
and then there's megan. the girl of my dreams. megan kalka and i have been in a relationship for almost two weeks now and things are going great. but i leave in almost a month. she is so wonderful and i dont want to lose her, but nashville is far away and she is staying in fort myers for college. this just makes moving even harder. i trust her completely, but long distance relationships are hard. i know that the Lord will provide for me and if megan and i are meant to be, He will make a way for us. He has never failed me, nor will He ever fail me.
-kyle

No comments: